Welcome to the Central Presbyterian Church website! We are glad that you have found us! As you explore this site, you will find a lot of information about our congregation. I welcome you to connect with us in any way that suits you. Among the possible connections, you can:
- listen to podcasts of our worship services online
- follow us through Facebook or sign up to receive a weekly update from us by email
- watch live broadcasts of our worship services on local cable TV, Channel 33 on Verizon FIOS, and Channel 36 on Comcast Sundays at 10:00 a.m. with a re-broadcast at noon.
- participate in any of our ministries
- worship with us on Sunday mornings (services at 8:30 and 10:00 a.m.)
- read our weekly Staff Blog (below)
As part of our music ministry, we have recently launched the Central Arts Academy, a music school open to the public. Click here to visit their website.
May Christ enrich your life with all God’s grace! –Rev. Don Steele, Senior Pastor
The Glass Hallway has a few more small projects until it is open for use, so please continue to use the Maple Street door. The Elm Street driveway is now open, so the Maple Street Exit is no longer two-way.
By Rev. Don Steele
“It’s a small world after all!” I remember visiting Disney World, years ago with friends, and getting stuck in the Small World amusement ride there, in the final room, where all the little animated dolls are dressed in white and singing that song in various languages. After a few minutes stuck there, my friend, who was sitting in the seat in front of us, half turned to me, visibly annoyed, and said, “If they don’t get this thing moving soon, I’m going to walk out, because I can’t take this anymore!”