Welcome to the Central Presbyterian Church website! We are glad that you have found us! As you explore this site, you will find a lot of information about our congregation. I welcome you to connect with us in any way that suits you. Among the possible connections, you can:
- listen to podcasts or watch videos of our worship services online
- follow us through Facebook or sign up to receive a weekly update from us by email
- watch live broadcasts of our worship services on local cable TV, Channel 33 on Verizon FIOS, and Channel 36 on Comcast Sundays at 10:00 a.m. with a re-broadcast at noon.
- participate in any of our ministries
- worship with us on Sunday mornings (services at 8:30 and 10:00 a.m.) or Sunday evenings at 5:00 p.m. at WAVE
- watch our Parish Associate, Rev. Noelle Kirchner, in her parenting TV series, Chaos to Calm
- read our weekly Staff Blog (below)
As part of our music ministry, we have recently launched the Central Arts Academy, a music school open to the public. Click here to visit their website.
May Christ enrich your life with all God’s grace! –Rev. Don Steele, Senior Pastor
Click HERE to sign up for a small group discussing Slow Kingdom Coming.
Love. The month of February is particularly full of it, with Valentine’s Day, and for our family, Cora’s birthday! Yes, she’s now one!
Wikipedia defines love as “a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure”. And we all know that there are many different kinds of love. But the “attitude” part of that definition is what I’ve been thinking about for the past few days.