Welcome to the Central Presbyterian Church website! We are glad that you have found us! As you explore this site, you will find a lot of information about our congregation. I welcome you to connect with us in any way that suits you. Among the possible connections, you can:
- listen to podcasts of our worship services online
- follow us through Twitter or “friend” us through Facebook or sign up to receive a weekly update from us by email
- watch live broadcasts of our worship services on local cable TV, Channel 33 on Verizon FIOS, and Channel 36 on Comcast Sundays at 10:00 a.m. with a re-broadcast at noon.
- participate in any of our ministries
- worship with us on Sunday mornings (services at 8:30 and 10:00 a.m., with WAVE at 11:15 a.m.)
- read our weekly Staff Blog (below)
As part of our music ministry, we have recently launched the Central Arts Academy, a music school open to the public. Click here to visit their website.
May Christ enrich your life with all God’s grace! –Rev. Don Steele, Senior Pastor
Don’t we all just love moving!! So much joy and you know the transition is always just so so easy!! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! give me one more! Hip Hip Hooray!
Well I am currently going through the “joy” of moving. Of course, that is pending on this lovely contract of a house sale that is always in limbo until the final closing date as you prepare to move but not really sure if you are going to actually move due to a very large number of unforeseeable circumstances that can prohibit this transition. So of course you prepare and do as much as you can to make the transition, but ultimately we have very little control of the situation. And there it is: ultimately we have very little control. So after I’ve done everything I can do, I’m going to leave the rest to God. I’m going to try really hard not to worry about it because there is nothing more I can do about it! I’m just going to enjoy the joy of moving, “knock on wood”!! -Adam Gilbert